How do you capture your website visitors’ interest and turn them into loyal customers or subscribers? Especially when the human attention span lasts less than that of a goldfish – psst! about 7 seconds!
Well, one of the first places where you can impress is with your website design or landing page.
When you have a unique, creative and functional web page that puts the right information where it matters the most, you’ve hit the jackpot.
When your visitors’ curiosity is piqued, they will:
- be keen to explore your site and learn more about you and your offerings.
- interested in bookmarking your site and becoming a subscriber.
- show an interest in buying your product or service or ones that you offer or recommend.
- share your engaging articles with their social followers.
Simply put, they will generate a lot of interest about you, your brand and your business.
And that’s a tough thing to achieve in today’s crowded marketplace.
But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
To achieve all of this, you need a powerful platform, which you already have – your blog, website or landing page. But where your platform usually fails is in letting you implement your customer oriented goals in such a way as to deliver maximum impact.
The best way to overcome this problem is to design it yourself. Because only you know the best way to serve your content, product, or service to your customer.
But you’re probably thinking that:
– Designing your own layout can be a daunting affair.
– You don’t know anything about web designing.
– HTML and CSS is downright scary.
– You may have to spend hours to get it done.
– It is going to be expensive.
You can come up with plenty of such scary scenarios like these.
What if I told you that you don’t need to know anything about CSS or HTML, you don’t need to Google search copywriting materials for marketing your product, and you don’t have to spend hours or days to create a great looking web page. Oh, and you certainly don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars or make tons of telephone calls/ skype meetings either.
All you need is one simple, super efficient WordPress plugin.